Pán Prstenů: Putování po Středozemi

xxxxxxxxxo hodnoceno 285x (Seznam vlastníků)

Pán Prstenů: Putování po Středozemi - obrázek

Hru mám Hru chci
Hodnocení:
Počet hráčů: 1 - 5
Doporučený věk: od 14 let
Herní doba: 60 min
Herní svět: Fantasy
Herní kategorie: desková hra, kooperativní, vývoj postavy
Čeština: v balení hry
Vydavatelé:
ADC Blackfire Entertainment - logo
Autoři: Grace Holdinghaus
Nathan I Hajek
Rok vydání: 2019
Sdílej: Facebook

Diskuse ke hře

FAQ 2.0

jme_faq_v20_1.pdf (fantasyflightgames.com)

• Boasting skill card: Added the text “(This Fear cannot be prevented.)”  
  • Staff of the Flame item card: Added the text “(Limit once per test.)”  
  • Maranwe item card: Added the text “(Limit once per test.)”

Q: “Can I resolve an ability more than once if I can still pay the cost of that ability?” 

A: Yes. If an ability requires you to pay a cost (like depleting a trinket or spending an inspiration to resolve an ability), you can choose to resolve that ability as many times as you want if you pay the cost each time and are still within the correct timing window.

Q: “How can I resolve ‘Child of the Lûhn’ during an enemy activation?” 

A: “Child of the Lûhn” must be resolved before the enemy attacks, during its movement instruction. Tap on the enemy portrait to open the attack screen for that enemy before selecting the “Attack” button for that activation. This could even defeat that enemy, or change its activation. This process should be used for all abilities that apply hits or modifiers to an enemy during its activation.

Q: “I gained a title, but the app didn’t specify what I should do with it. Should I place it in my discard pile?” 

A: No. When a hero gains a title card, that hero prepares the named title card immediately unless the app specifies otherwise. The app also requires the hero who gained the title to be selected in the app to place that title card into that hero’s inventory.

29.7.2021 10:50:35

All Official FFG Rules Query Responses

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2858206/all-official-ffg-rules-query-responses

Hello fellow JiME enthusiasts. A few years into the life of this game, we have received numerous official rules query responses from FFG, many of which have been shared here on the BGG forums. Those responses are invaluable as we attempt to navigate our way through rules questions here on the forums. The problem is the responses are scattered among various threads and have been difficult to find…until now. In collaboration with Reshyk, I am creating this thread to catalog all the official rulings we have received in an effort to make them easier for everyone to find. I have them organized into different categories and listed them chronologically from oldest to newest so you can follow the progression of game rulings as they came out.

Reshyk and I have gathered as many of the rulings as we could find but I’m sure there are some we missed. If you have a response we are missing, please PM me with the link to the thread where it is shared and I will add it to the original post. As we receive new rulings in the future, they can be shared in the relevant thread (or a new thread can be created) then I will edit this original post to add it in. By editing this post rather than everyone posting responses we can keep everything organized and hopefully keep this resource as user friendly as possible. Thank you for your cooperation and for helping contribute to this great game!

1.5.2022 08:36:09

Vybíráme z Bazaru

Spire’s End Hildegard + 2 rozšíření + playmat
Spire’s End Hildegard + 2 rozšíření + playmat
Akt. cena: 1100 Kč
Končí za: 6 dnů

Velké herní akce

Kalendář všech akcí >>

Offcanvas