Čeština: vydání ohlášeno
Vydavatelé:
Albi - logo
Autoři: Michał Oracz
Rok vydání: 2020
Sdílej: Facebook

Diskuse ke hře

App - fan verzia

Najdeni odkaz na App , nemam odskusane , ale mozno niekomu pomôže neni to original od AR -
Fanpage verzia ak nahodou nieje dokoncena tak sa bude pravdepodobne vylepsovat do buducna skopirovany odkaz

Happy new year guys! So I have a small treat for everybody. We've mostly finished our app after a month of work on it. It contains *all* the secret scripts from the Secret Script book with polished writing and a new walkthrough tutorial that I put together from input (for reference - huge updates to scripts 450 (first dream beginning), First Dream itself and 133 (First Dream End and onwards). It also has a back stack history function (so you can see what you did before without having to go back and forth).

A huge thanks to Ludevik Hajzer and Peter Sokolík for their contributions in doing the web development (especially Ludovit who has been with me the whole way). Another huge thanks to Alex Cawley who has been pivotal to my sanity as we spent hours editing and inputting scripts (and still is going over more edits). And a big thanks to everybody else who has in some way contributed to the project from offering suggestions to putting in scripts.

You can find the app @ https://etherfields-secret-scripts.web.app/.
It works in a webbrowser so is compatible with all OSs and devices.

I'm still working on the rules reference section but eventually it'll be an indexed glossary of sorts. We also have ideas for Dream state tracking (a marker at the end of Dreams so you know what Dreams you have available) but this is non-critical. Any queries, suggestions can be directed to me.

(For those of you that have already tried it please clear your browser cache and refresh it a couple of times to get the latest update).
6.1.2021 08:30:58 | Upraveno autorem (porovnej)

RE: App - fan verzia
Funguje velmi dobře, vyzkoušeno. Velmi zrychlí hru a chrání před spoilery a chybami. Doporučuji nainstalovat jako aplikaci.

26.2.2021 12:05:51 | Upraveno autorem (porovnej)

RE: App - fan verzia
Potvrzuju, skvela appka, odehrali jsme s ni uz nekolik her. Je super, ze si vsichni muzeme text precist sami, navic opravuje chyby originalu (zapracovana errata + zlepseny preklad do anglictiny), obsahuje historii (coz se u tehle kampanovky urcite hodi) a k tomu pridali vyklad pravidel vcetne kroku pro set up kazde hry.

26.2.2021 13:12:35

Vybíráme z Bazaru

Settlers: Zrod impéria - Atlantida CZ + obaly
Settlers: Zrod impéria - Atlantida CZ + obaly
Akt. cena: 1999 Kč
Končí za: 11 dnů

Nejnovější otázky

další >>

Velké herní akce

Kalendář všech akcí >>

Offcanvas