Sophisticated Games
Autoři: Reiner Knizia
Rok vydání: 2010
Sdílej: Facebook

Diskuse ke hře

Solo variant hry z BGG

With this simple solo variant you'll lose none of the theme or challenge:

1. Play with just one dwarf board.

2. Use the game's regular 'Party advances' rules for two players, simply extending them to include as many ghost players as you want to play with, 1-4. (See page 3 of the rulebook under IMPORTANT for the rule I'm speaking of.) The more ghost players, the tougher the game will be.

3.'Party moves' cards and Ability cards which are auctioned for will work in the same way; that is, choose the dwarf card you want to play and then choose 1-4 cards blindly from the dwarf deck (as many cards as you have ghost players) to determine your place in the movement queue or to see if you get what you want.

4. If you draw a 'Lowest position advances' card, you move your lowest level marker up by one if and only if it is 2 or more spaces below your next highest marker of that type.

5. When playing Adventures, play half of the ones available in the current Adventure deck, rounding up. Choose them randomly. (This simulates other players possibly winning treasure on their turn and leaving you without the chance to engage in that particular advanture.) You can also pass as normal on an adventure, placing it into the discards. To simulate the subtle advantage that a player gets for having the highest Initiative level, use this rule: If your Initiative level is lower than both your Strength and your Cunning, you may not pass on the very first Adventure you draw.

6. If you let Smaug reach Laketown before you finish all the Adventures, you lose the game--and you also must win a certain amount of treasure by game's end. I started all my tracks at zero for my first game and tried to score 30 treasure against 4 ghost players and just made it, using the Character Points variant.

7. Additional challenge (optional): When you reach Smaug's lair, check your hand of Dwarf cards after replenishing to 5. If your cards are all from different base 10 sets (1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-59, 60+) then award yourself 5 extra treasure--but if you have three cards from the same base 10 set, deduct 5!

This game is so simple that a dedicated solo player could tweak the rules to come up with all sorts of challenges for himself--playing with 5 dwarf boards somehow, increasing the game's difficulty in various ways, setting defined goals, etc.
15.9.2019 10:19:57

V této diskusi není zatím žádná odpověď...

Vybíráme z Bazaru

Atentát na Hitlera
Atentát na Hitlera
Akt. cena: 571 Kč
Končí za: 10 dnů

Velké herní akce

Kalendář všech akcí >>

Offcanvas