Elder Sign: Omens of the Deep

xxxxxxxxoo hodnoceno 7x (Seznam vlastníků)

Elder Sign: Omens of the Deep - obrázek

Hru mám Hru chci
Hodnocení:
Rozšíření pro hru: Temné Znamení
Počet hráčů: 1 - 8
Doporučený věk: od 13 let
Herní doba: 90 min
Herní svět: Fantasy, Horror
Herní kategorie: karetní hra, kooperativní
Čeština: undefined
Vydavatelé: Edge Entertainment
Fantasy Flight Games
Galakta
Autoři: neuvedeno
Rok vydání: 2017
Sdílej: Facebook

Diskuse ke hře

Postup do II. fáze - chyba v pravidlech - oficiální oprava

Aby někdo nemusel složitě hledat, tak na BBG je oficiální vyjádření:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1735987/advancing-stage-ii-dane-beltramis-official-answer

In Omens of the Deep, advancing to Stage II is not directly linked to the completion of the second Stage I Special Adventure. You may advance to Stage II in two ways:

a. By having the Ultima Thule sunk by the Deep One Legions; this is an absolute effect, not dependent on the player’s will: as soon as 4 Deep One Legions are in play, the Ultima Thule sinks, the Entrance is flipped and the story is moved to Stage II
b. By advancing on the rightmost space of the Dark Waters track and resolving its special ability; this action is dependent on the player’s will, i.e. they can decide to advance to Stage II when the token lands on that space, or they can decide to remain at Stage I. In this case, they will be allowed to advance to Stage II again only by triggering again the Dark Waters track’s rightmost space.

Triggering Stage II puts R’lyeh Risen into play, but doesn’t discard any other Special Adventure card eventually still in play; this means for example that if you moved to Stage II by sinking the Ship while you still had Calling in play, you’ll have both Calling and R’lyeh Risen in play at the same time (same could happen for Echoes of the Dream and R’lyeh Risen). This clearly is a situation that adds challenge to the game, so, players will be wanting to avoid such occurrences. Please also note that resolving Echoes of the Dream while at Stage II will result in the reward being gained only once since the Dark Waters track, at that moment of the game, is not in play any longer.

Thanks for your question, and happy gaming!

Dane Beltrami
Game Developer

Text na str 4. týkající se postupu do fáze II. je chyba!!!
10.3.2017 18:57:02 | Upraveno autorem (porovnej)

Dojmy
Dobre vedieť, díky. Aké máš z expanzie dojmy?

10.3.2017 20:44:20

Dojmy
Na dojmy je brzo. Dneska to byla jen taková učící hra.
Zatím asi tolik. GoA a OoI byli zcela nové hry s jiných přístupem. Tady mi zatím přijde, že jde spíš hlavně o nové téma a nějaké kosmetické změny oproti OoI. I zde je důležité správné načasování přechodu do II. fáze Je tu ale i pár nových pěkných prvků. Jak se k tomu dostanu, napíšu popis. Snad příští týden.

10.3.2017 22:01:00 | Upraveno autorem (porovnej)

Vybíráme z Bazaru

Kámen, zbraně, papír II
Kámen, zbraně, papír II
Akt. cena: 150 Kč
Končí za: 7 dnů

Nejnovější otázky

další >>

Velké herní akce

Kalendář všech akcí >>

Offcanvas